Thursday 6 September 2012

DAT OLED!!!












I've finally caved in and bought a PS Vita!! The system has been on my wishlist since Gravity Rush was released as this really looks like my kind of game, plus i really wanted to play the Vita versions of Everybodys Golf and Rayman Origins.

I hadn't planned to get one this month but one appeared for sale on one of the forums for a stupidly good price so i couldn't resist. I had dealt with the seller before so i knew it would be practically new!

So far i've played a couple of hours of Uncharted Golden Abyss which the console came with, I'm not the biggest Uncharted fan but it does look glorious and plays exactly the same as the PS3 versions (but with added touch screen bits).












I've played 9 holes of Everybody's Golf as well which was great, can see me playing this game a fair bit in the future.

The screen quality on the Vita is pretty fantastic, i was actually blown away by it a little bit when i first turned it on, i had heard it was good but didn't realise it was THAT good!

I just wish it was easier to run different PSN region accounts on the machine so that i could transfer all my US PS1 RPG's onto it and play them with the superior screen/buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment